Friday, January 9, 2015

It turns out I must be at least a bit psychic because my Notebook Poem, written on Wednesday night is slightly documentary. I love you all it has been a fabulous, Forché week, five days and nights that I will not forget unless my gods get crazy. xxoononnie

Notebook/Documentary Poem

In Paris cartoonists were murdered today. Soldiers of the pen and ink drawing, black and white or multi? Mufti? a Muslim legal expert who is empowered to give rulings on religious matters. So.

No fair. Unfair. Foul. Took my breath. I lost my breath twice today—once reading about murder, once rushing toward a place I wanted to be, only faster than was wise.

Shoot the Piano Player, shoot the cartoonists, Shoot. Cartoon. Oooo sounds. Bad moon rising.


I giggle when I am nervous and I wish I wouldn’t do that. I wish for aplomb. Always aplomb and that rhymes with bomb and will there always be more bombs? Would you plant a bomb? Neither would I.

Kalashnikov: From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Kalashnikov rifle is any one of a series of automatic rifles based on the original design of Mikhail Kalashnikov.
Kalashnikov may also refer to:
Kalashnikov rifle (e.g. AK-47)
• Kalashnikov Concern (where they make Kalashnikovs)
• Mikhail Kalashnikov (1919−2013), Russian small arms designer, designer of the AK-47 assault rifle
• Maxim Kalashnikov (born 1966), Russian writer and political activist
• Victor Kalashnikov (born 1942), Russian small arms designer, son of Mikhail Kalashnikov
• Viktor Kalashnikov, Russian journalist and ex-KGB officer
• Oksana Kalashnikova, a professional Georgian tennis player playing in the ITF Women's Circuit
• Marina Kalashnikova, a Russian historian and freelance journalist
• Nicholas Kalashnikoff, a Russian writer whose books include Jumper, Toyon, Yakub and The Defender

Patience born of dependency.
Patience, dependency, patient, a dependent person with impatience.
Bourne Supremacy. Jason Bourne shoots his Kalashnikov in Paris, London, would even in let it rip in New Smyrna Beach if the need arose.
I am not a political poet. We are all of us political poets. Take a breath. Take several. Take away the K-guns from all soldiers who grip them.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. Isaac Asimov. Not Kalashniikov, Asimov.

No comments:

Post a Comment